Tent 20 ft x 30 ft Classic Style Frame
Tent 20 ft x 30 ft
Introducing the 20x30 Tent Rental: Versatile and Reliable for Any Event! Please note that side walls and lights are not included with the tent rental, but you have the option to order side walls for added privacy and protection. Simply let us know your preference at the time of booking.
This package includes 2 (6 ft.) buffet tables, 6 round tables, and 48 regular white chairs. It's a great solution for seating and setting up a food or display area. Keep in mind that linens are not included with the tables, chairs, or tents. We do have plastic form fitting table covers if you would like to add them on, however we do not supply linens.
We proudly serve Nassau and Suffolk County, including the Hamptons, ensuring that your event location is within our delivery area. To secure your reservation, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required for all tent rentals. This guarantees that your desired date is reserved exclusively for you.
Don't let unpredictable weather dampen your plans. Rent our 20x30 Tent and create a comfortable and protected space for your guests. Contact us today to reserve your tent and make your outdoor event a success!
- Side walls and lights are not included but may be added on
- Linens are not included, and we do not supply them
- Plastic form fitting table covers are not inlcuded but may be added on
- Tents require a 50% NONREFUNDABLE deposit to book! These rentals can be used rain or shine.
- This package inlcudes 2 rectangular tables, 6 round tables, and 48 regular white chairs. This is what fits best under the tent. Additional tables/chairs may be added on to order, however they may not all fit.
Tents are delivered and picked up 1-3 days before/after your event. Even if renting inflatable, we may deliver tent earlier and separate from inflatable.
- Supervision is required at all times
- Jump and Slide is not responsible for bad weather after delivery
- If any issues arise during rental period, client must call or text our office to resolve any problems
- We CANNOT set up on sand or walk across sand or STEPS to set up
- We use stakes to secure all rentals into the ground. If there are any underground lines or sprinklers, client can map/flag where they run underground and we will try to avoid them. If not, client can add on sandbags/waterbarrels to order for additional cost