(#48) 3D Dinosaur 2 lane water slide with pool and bounce house
- Setup Area: 32' L x 13' W x approximately 16' H
- Outlets: 1- 20 amp circuit within 100 ft.
- Age Group: Kids and Adults (Commercial Grade)
3D Dinosaur 2 Lane Waterslide
Get ready for a prehistoric adventure with our Dinosaur 3D 2-Lane Waterslide! This incredible inflatable attraction combines the thrill of a bounce house with the excitement of a double-lane waterslide, all in a captivating dinosaur-themed setting.
But the excitement doesn't stop there! With two lanes side by side, you can race your friends or family members to see who can reach the pool of refreshing water first.
The Dinosaur 3D 2-Lane Waterslide is perfect for summer parties, backyard gatherings, or any event where you want to bring the excitement of dinosaurs and water fun together. Let your guests unleash their inner explorers as they bounce, slide, and roar with excitement.
Book now and make your event a roaring success! Contact us to reserve the Dinosaur 3D 2-Lane Waterslide and embark on a thrilling adventure that will leave a lasting impression.
- Supervision is required at all times
- Jump and Slide is not responsible for bad weather after delivery
- If any issues arise during rental period, client must call or text our office to resolve any problems
- If it rains during setup or after unit(s) are setup, be aware as water will get inside the unit(s)
- These units are not waterproof. Some units have mesh roofs and others have vinyl. Either one, water can get inside the unit.
- We CANNOT set up on sand or walk across sand or STEPS to set up
- We use stakes to secure all rentals into the ground. If there are any underground lines or sprinklers, client can map/flag where they run underground and we will try to avoid them. If not, client can add on sandbags/waterbarrels to order for additional cost
- Client supplies the water and water hose. Client is aware not to use retractable pocket hoses as it will take hours to fill up. Client agrees we are not responsible for water pressure or electrical issues
- Our crew cannot wait for the pool(s) to fill up when delivering