(#17) Rock Rip N Dip that goes into your built in Pool WS54
- Setup Area: 27’L x 13’W x approximately 20’H
- Outlets: 1 - 20amp circuit within 100 ft.
- Age Group: Kids and Adults (Commercial Grade)
Rock Rip n Dip Waterslide Into Inground Pool
Item Description:Get ready for an exhilarating experience with our thrilling 2-lane Rock Rip N Dip water slide. This slide is designed to provide an adrenaline-pumping adventure as you race down and make a splash into your very own inground pool. Please note that a minimum pool depth of 9 feet is required for safety.
Jump and Slide Entertainment offers an extensive collection of water slides for rent, making us your go-to choice for the ultimate summer fun. Whether you're hosting a birthday party or a backyard gathering, our water slides are guaranteed to bring the excitement to your event.
Jump and Slide delivers party rentals throughout Southampton and East Hampton NY, ensuring that you have access to our exceptional services and inflatable attractions.Safety and customer satisfaction are our top priorities at Jump and Slide. We ensure that our equipment is well-maintained and of the highest quality, giving you peace of mind while you enjoy your event.
Don't miss out on the excitement and laughter that our water slides bring. Contact Jump and Slide Entertainment today to reserve the Rock Rip N Dip water slide and make a splash at your next summer gathering. Let the good times roll!
- Supervision is required at all times
- Jump and Slide is not responsible for bad weather after delivery
- If any issues arise during rental period, client must call or text our office to resolve any problems
- If it rains during setup or after unit(s) are setup, be aware as water will get inside the unit(s)
- These units are not waterproof. Some units have mesh roofs and others have vinyl. Either one, water can get inside the unit.
- We CANNOT set up on sand or walk across sand or STEPS to set up
- Client supplies the water and water hose. Client is aware not to use retractable pocket hoses as it will take hours to fill up. Client agrees we are not responsible for water pressure or electrical issues