Mako Shark Dry Slide #DS5
- Actual Size: 35′ L x 17′ W APPROXIMATELY 22 FEET TALL
- Outlets: 1 - 20amp circuit within 100 ft
- Age Group: Kids and Adults (Commercial Grade)
Mako Shark Dry Slide
Introducing the Mako Shark Slide - the epitome of COOL and the ultimate slide experience! Inspired by popular demand for a shark-themed attraction, we've brought your dreams to life. Prepare to be amazed as you conquer the towering Mako Shark, sliding out of its fierce mouth to the delight of onlookers. This lifelike design is a true crowd-pleaser. Book now for delivery to Nassau, Suffolk County, and the Hamptons, and let the Mako Shark Slide make a splash at your next event!
- Supervision is required at all times
- Jump and Slide is not responsible for bad weather after delivery
- If any issues arise during rental period, client must call or text our office to resolve any problems
- If it rains during setup or after unit(s) are setup, be aware as water will get inside the unit(s)
- These units are not waterproof. Some units have mesh roofs and others have vinyl. Either one, water can get inside the unit.
- We CANNOT set up on sand or walk across sand or STEPS to set up
- We use stakes to secure all rentals into the ground. If there are any underground lines or sprinklers, client can map/flag where they run underground and we will try to avoid them. If not, client can add on sandbags/waterbarrels to order for additional cost
- Client agrees we are not responsible for electrical issues
DON'T DELAY, CALL TODAY! 631-321-7977
* This version does not include the waterslide capabilities. See the waterslide entry for Mako Shark to see the appropriate prices.