(#9) GAGA Ball Pit IG10
SIZE 24X24X3.5 FT TALL REQUIRES 1 OUTLET WITHIN 100 FEET
Gaga pit is here! Kids will go Gaga over this!
This fun action-packed game is a summer camp FAVORITE!
Now you can have that same fun in your backyard, or any camp that wants to get in on the action can get it here!
Kids or Adults need to maneuver quickly from getting hit with the soft foam ball.
Now it's almost like a dodge ball except THE SOFT it must be below the knees. Once hit you are outta here! It's everyone for themself once you enter the Gaga pit inflatable rental.
The last person standing is declared the winner!!!!!!!!
Rules of Gaga Ball
The official game rules of The Gaga Center:
- All players start with one hand touching a wall of the pit.
- The game begins with a referee throwing the ball into the center of the pit.
- When the ball enters the pit, the players scream 'GA' for the first two bounces, and 'GO' on the third bounce, after which the ball is in action.
- Once the ball is in play, any player can hit the ball with an open or closed hand.
- If a ball touches a player below the knee (even if the player hits himself or herself) he or she is out and leaves the pit. If a player is hit above the knees, the play continues.
- If a ball is caught on a fly, the player who hit the ball is out.
- Using the walls of the octagon to aid in jumping is legal as long as the player does not permanently sit on the ledge of the octagon.
- Players cannot hold the ball.
- If needed, a second ball can be thrown in the pit to expedite the end of the game. The last player standing is the winner of that round.