Keeping Kids Safe on a Bounce House
Bounce Houses are a great addition to parties and events for kids and adults, but there are a few safety tips to observe so that everyone can have a great and safe time. Follow these tips for Bounce House Safety:
- Make sure you are renting from a reputable bounce house rentals business such as Jump and Slide Entertainment.
- Have kids remove shoes, eyeglasses, and any sharp jewelry or belts
- No Food, drinks, or glass bottles in the bounce house
- Follow advice given on the maximum number of children inside the bounce house at a time
- Adult Supervision is required at all times
- If it becomes too windy or raining, remove all children from bounce house immeadiatly
- Ask Question and Follow the Rules
Jump and Slide wants to keep everyone safe and having a great time! Check out our large selection of Bounce Houses Here!
More tips on keeping the kids safe.